We are in the midst of a “golden age” of digital advertising. Spend any length of time online and you will be shown a plethora of advertising. Digital advertising promises to deliver better interactions, more targeting, ability to track a lead in real-time, and very accurate reports on the effectiveness of your advertising campaign.
With the sheer amount of digital advertising options available, finding the right fit for your business goals can be harder than ever. Google PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising is the most effective form of digital advertising for almost any business.
Benefits of Google PPC (Pay Per Click) for your Business
Only Pay for Performance
With a Google Ads campaign, your ads show only to those who show interest in your keywords and are charged only when someone clicks your ads. Once you set your monthly advertising budget, you will never exceed that monthly budget. Other digital advertising services charge you whenever someone sees your ads, regardless if they interact with it or show interest in your product.
With Google PPC Advertising, your ads show only to those searching for the terms you have set. You can further narrow your advertising focus based on the following factors:
- Income/Education Level
- Those who have visited competitor sites, or have previously visited your site
Know Your Return on Investment
Google Advertising allows you to track the real-time performance of your ads. See the percentage of people that click on your ad after seeing it, how much each click is costing you, and see how many people convert/buy on your website after clicking your ad.
Make Improvements on the Fly
Advertising on Google makes it easy to improve your ads based on real-time usage and performance. For example, if you look at your performance and see that females aged 45-55 click your ads more than any other group, you can then shift more of your focus and ad spend towards your most profitable customer demographic.
Types of Google PPC Advertising
Google Search Network
- These are the type of ads that you are most likely picturing when you think of Google Ads. These are the ads that show when you search for something like “iPhone” and see several ads on your search results for products related to iPhones or iPhones for sale. This is a great way for you to stand out from your competition and ensure that your product is seen by most people. You can even show your ads when people search for your competitors!
- Ads on the Google Search Network are text-based and triggered by searches that contain your preset keywords.
Google Display Network
- The Google Display Network reaches 90% of all internet users and contains over 2 million websites for your ads to show on. These sites include Youtube, Gmail, and millions of other high-quality websites.
- Ads on the Google Display Network can be in a variety of formats such as images, videos, or interactive ads.
- Google Display Network ads are perfect for raising awareness of your brand and products.
Advertising with Google PPC Display and Search ads is one of the most potent tools in your Digital Marketing toolbox. Researching your keywords and setting the focus of your ads can be overwhelming, but we can help. Walker360 offers a full range of Digital Services, including Google PPC Advertising, to help you achieve your business and marketing goals.
We can help you identify the best ad strategy to maximize your online visibility and sales. Walker360 makes it easy to get started with Google PPC Advertising. After discussing your business goals, we will create a custom advertising strategy for you to get the most bang for your advertising buck. For new clients, we perform competitor analysis, keyword research, and write compelling and effective ads to serve on Google. We provide monthly performance reviews for our Google PPC clients so you will never have to guess if your advertising is effective or not.
Reach out to get started on your Google Ad Campaign today!